14 September 2009
After almost a month.
Hehe. Well I went to Bandung last last week and I experienced Earthquake for the very first time in my life. It was quite a scary experience and I could feel the road moving. But all in all Bandung was quite fun. The shopping was good but I didn't have enough time to go to all the factory outlets. If you guys ever go to Bandung, make sure you go to Rumah Mode. The prices of clothes there are reasonable and better quality. College is about to end soon and I am handing in my application for RMIT soon. I think I have decided to do Fashion Retail Management but I am still seeking the Lord about it. Anway, if you read this please pray for me that I will get an answer (: Oh yea, no more new guy, no more nobody cause I am happily single and not looking and also not taken inside. Haha. My mock tee is coming up soon! I must study, must score better, must qualify to get into a Uni in Melbourne. I saw pictures of Melbourne today and I miss it so much. Miss all those time we had together as a family going on the Ocean Road and stoping at every stop was really fun. One more thing, Sheena my doggie went for a surgery the other day to remove some lumps and right now she is wearing the cone of shame ( from the movie UP(: ) Aww, she looks so cute and miserable in it. Ahahah. Thank God she is alright. God is so wonderful. Alright time to go to bed. Nite nite. XoXo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment