21 September 2009

Mist Bangsar (:

I went clubbing yesterday (: Ahaha. It was my first time going to a club and the environment is so different. The guys there are just so metro and the girls were in the skimpiest outfit. And I am sure the boys were drooling all the way. Well to be honest at first it was weird and awkward but after that it wasn't that bad. Liked the atmosphere where the music is so loud and everybody is doing their thing without caring about others. I am sure most of them drank like fishes and won't even remember what happened. Lawl. So many couples were smooching and grabbing each other's bottom. At the end of the night, we came out almost deaf but it was just a temporary effect. All I can say is that this wouldn't be my last trip to a club. Oh yes, I watched the ManU against ManC match today. It was good but then it became awesome when Owen scored the winning goal at the last minute. They all played well but I guess the best team won the game =P Ahahah. I am oh so happyyy (:

1 comments:

Nicole Chin said...

TAK CAKAPPPP PG CLUBBINGGGGG!

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase