05 August 2009

Feeling better (:

I fell sick yesterday. Went for one class and disappeared after that. But I am quite sure if I would stay back in college, I would be crying the whole time cause I had fever. It's funny that every time I get a fever, I would start crying. Anyways I went to the doctor thinking that nothing is really wrong. I am sure it is just a minor sore throat and maybe a slight fever but I was way wrong. The more the doctor checked me, the more wrong things he discovered. Ahaha. Until a point he started moving his chair and sat further away from me. He wanted to inject me with some anti-viral thing. But it was my decision so I didn't get the jab. I remember once when I was younger around 10-12, my mother took me for a blood test. When the doctor wanted to draw my blood, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, crying and wanting to escape as if some vampire is coming after me. Ahaha. I am sure the other patients were equally terrified because they were looking kind of worried when I got out of there. Well thankfully I don't do that anymore but that doesn't mean that I am okay with needles. I still hate needles but I care too much for my image. Ahah. I hope that I will be well enough to go to college tomorrow (: Al righto xoxo and stay healthy!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase