31 May 2010

Today.

As I was stalking on facebook, I realised that we are all growing up. I know that is suppose to happen but I mean we are all growing up. Some of our fellow schoolmates look so different and almost unrecognizable, all headed in a different direction.

I am once again procrastinating. Facebooking while I am studying for my finals next week. Keep me in your prayers please and thank you (:

My parents came for 2 weeks and now they went back already. Need to readjust myself again. For the last two weeks the house has been noisy but noisy in a good way if you get what I mean. And now it is quiet again. Almost a little too quiet.

Hello girls,
I wonder how are all of you doing?
I am sure you are busy with all your assignments and exams.
Hope that all of you are still so close to each other.
Miss you and love you lots.

Time to head back to my books.
Hope I will update soon (:
Xoxo.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase