The long break from all the crap seems to be working quite well.
But I am sick again for the second time this year.
All the assignments piled up and I tend to spend more time staring blankly at the laptop than to actually do my assignment.
I need a break and I need to breathe normally again.
My nose is peeling and its hurting coz I have been blowing my nose too often.
I don't know what to say and I don't know what to think of it.
I just can say let it be for it doesn't matter what others may say.
None of us can die because of what someone else say.
And everybody is given a mind, mouth and hands to type, think and say whatever they want to say.
So who cares?
Live life happily, freely, forgivingly and don't take everything so personally (:
Nights! xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment