I realise that maybe it's time for me to change my style of typing my updates. Ahaha. Perhaps make it more interesting?
Oh there is something I don't understand that I saw on facebook today. There is this girl who complained about her BM teacher and posted it up as her status. I mean it's fine to complain about things but to publicly humiliate her teacher and actually write her name on the status is so darn stupid. Twp reasons why I think so.
1. Teachers are actually on facebook. So wouldn't that cause more trouble.
2. Your "friends" may feel the need to sabotage you.
At least don't type out her name, you stupid bimbo. Haiz. What to do with these kind of people, don't use their brains before they post anything up.
Sorry maybe it's just me feeling this but I guess it's because the teacher that bimbotic girl is talking about was my Bm teacher and I like her. And she just recovered from cancer. So I taking her side and not that bimbo. Stupid how stupid.
Desperate for attention.
Sorry just a little on short tempered today.
Goodnight (:
1. Teachers are actually on facebook. So wouldn't that cause more trouble.
2. Your "friends" may feel the need to sabotage you.
At least don't type out her name, you stupid bimbo. Haiz. What to do with these kind of people, don't use their brains before they post anything up.
Sorry maybe it's just me feeling this but I guess it's because the teacher that bimbotic girl is talking about was my Bm teacher and I like her. And she just recovered from cancer. So I taking her side and not that bimbo. Stupid how stupid.
Desperate for attention.
Sorry just a little on short tempered today.
Goodnight (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment