03 February 2010

New changes in life.

Truthfully, I was thinking about coming home after a year being here. I was telling myself "ai-li, you are gonna go home after a year so don't worry. Treating it as a long holiday away from home. It's depressing to realise that your parents aren't here and I know some of you wish that you could be miles away from your parents but it's not fun at all. At home, you get to go back after a long day and complaint all you want and somebody is there to listen. Here you have nobody. Nobody to nag you about doing things the right way. Whatever you do, you have to be responsible. Gahh...wished I realised this earlier, I wouldn't have taken up the offer to come here. But yet I know that I am a very blessed girl to have this opportunity. I thank God that my brother is here with me and he is making things much easier. I am slowly learning how to be alright with all these changes but my system is still rejecting things. I guess it's still the beginning. In time it will be alright. I know it will be. In the mean time, hang in there right? I know. It's cool. This is just a day that is not so fun.

p/s : I miss mom and dad.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase