02 August 2009
I miss my phone :(
My phone is being held hostage by Tan Chang Hui the evil meanie :D AHAHAH. I am a very busy girl you know. I am sure a billion people tried to reach me but they couldn't and got all depressed. AHAHAHA :) Oh yes I have got nothing else to do than to perasan. It's my blog and I have the rights to say whatever I want. Muahaha. The weekend is once again over and tomocollege life starts all over again. Pfft. Anyways I had fun on Saturday with Chang hui, Kir-ly and Sarah. We went to eat the Kin Kin Pan Mee and boy was it delicious. Yum Yum (: I had Iranian food for dinner yesterday. Went with my dad without my mom coz she is sick and she is being quarantined. Hehe. Anyways the main course was fine but the starters tasted rather weird. We ordered barley sup ( ewww I know). It tasted a bit savoury and very sour. My advice to all of you, NEVER EVER ORDER BARLEY SOUP WHEREVER YOU GO. I mean barley as in the sweet barley drink barley. When we drank the soup, you could see our faces changing colour.Ahaha. But yet we pretended like it tasted okay but we left the soup aside. The other starter was also a bit sour and sweet. It was wrapped up in some kind of leaf. For a minute I felt like a cow eating grass. AHAHAH. Main course tasted familiar. As in it was just chicken, lamb and beef pan fried and put over the fire for a while. It was good and we had fun (: Alright. I am done updating.Toodles (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment