02 August 2010

Here you updates!

Whats new?

Actually nothing much.
I joined the Apple family and now I am busy downloading all the applications into the iphone.

Whats old?

As usual its that time of the year where our assignments starts pouring in and yup I am flooded with assignments which will be due in about 2-3 weeks from now.
Got plenty of mini test and this semester seems to be a little harder than the last semester.
Why? I don't know.

Whats random?

I am craving for Indian food in Clayton, Vic Australia.
I am suddenly feeling hungry at 10.55 pm in the night although I had dinner.
Winter is almost ending and now it's freezinggg.
My parents went back a week plus ago.
My mom saw the amount of hair I drop everyday so much so that she got worried and bought vitamins for my hair.

Whats in my mind?

Time is flying so fast, I want it to slow down so that changes will not happen as I am happy with the way things are now. I enjoy having my uni friends, my housemate and my brother around. Another reason why I dread 2011 is because this will not be the same as this year and there are so many decisions to be made. So many things that has to be decided and I am just not ready for another round of changes just yet. I am happy where I am now and I just wish that the seconds will go by slowly. Don't run, don't crawl, just walk. I hope that my dreams will stay the same in 2011. Alright that's about all from me.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase