
There a picture of my bangs -.-
Well the good things is, it is growing back quite quickly.
My last paper is in about 2 days.
I don't feel like studying again.
I want to just sit around and slack the whole day.
My new semester is starting on the 5th of July.
That sucks big time.
But my classes are on Mon, Tues and Wed.
So I guess it's not that bad.
Okay enough.
Gotta go study.
Law oh law,
You are so complicated.
Later ;)
Well the good things is, it is growing back quite quickly.
My last paper is in about 2 days.
I don't feel like studying again.
I want to just sit around and slack the whole day.
My new semester is starting on the 5th of July.
That sucks big time.
But my classes are on Mon, Tues and Wed.
So I guess it's not that bad.
Okay enough.
Gotta go study.
Law oh law,
You are so complicated.
Later ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment