16 March 2010

Details

I am going to bore you girls with all the boring details that you requested for. And I will answer all your questions.

How am I?
I am good but of course occasionally I feel a bit under the weather. Other than that, everything else is good.

How's uni?
Uni is alright. I mean you know me, I never liked studying. Currently abit stress with all the assignments and test coming up.

How are my unimates?
They are very nice and I am fitting in. Some guy from Mauritius is so darn rude and irritating. The Indonesian girls are pretty much like you girls. Oh yes, I am very blessed.

How is it like living with my brother ?
Let's just say that there are the good and the not so good moments and there's the cursing each other to death moments. So go figure.

How's the housemate?
It's alright. Ups and down, that's all I will say.
It's fun living with them cause a day will never go by without hearing their laughter. Basically just normal guys living together and enjoying each other's company.

Am I cooking, doing any chores?
Yes and yes. I have been cleaning the floor, washing the dishes, laundry, washing the toilet and also cooking. Oh yes, I am like undergoing training to become an ideal housewife =.=

What sort of events have I been attending?
All the tagged pictures on facebook are actually from all the Overseas Christian Fellowhip (OCF) welcome night and also a lot of housewarming.

Are there a lot of hot guys here?
Too many lor. Really the ang mo's are just born to be gorgeous. So many of them, I am getting sick of it. The asian guys also not bad but nah.

How's my love life?
Nobody has captivated my heart just yet. So I am still single and loving it.

How's my walk with God?
Getting stronger and I am relying much more on His grace to help me through my days. But he has been really wonderful to me (:

What about my homesickness?
It's not that bad but I try my best not to think about it. So yes I still miss HOME but I am dealing with it.


There you go and I hope I answered all your questions and if you do have any more questions, just let me know and I will answer it in the next post. Until then take care and God bless (:

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase