18 February 2010

Uni friends.

Hello there!

Uni life is actually pretty interesting with only 3 days of classes, I find that the weekends come faster.

I am starting to fit in now. Been hanging out with all kinds of people. My friends are from all over asia. I now have friends from Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Cambodia and Malaysia too.

My first friend in RMIT is the Cambodian girl. She is 22 but we don't really have much in common. We can get along like normal friends. Was hanging around her alot but nowadays not so.

I am currently hanging out with the Indonesians. Both girls. One of them is 19 but the other girl, I am not too sure. Shopping buddies in the making. AHAHA.

The Vietnamese friends are like my lunchbox buddies, hang out and eat with them but don't really talk much. I guess it's the language barrier.

The Malaysian bunch. At first I was sceptical about mixing with the Malaysian cause they are all guys and they all come from Taylors. No offence but most a level kids from Taylors are mostly spoilt. Lol. Turns out to be that they are just BOYS. Funny and perverted. It's fun to sit with or near them in class. The stuff they talk about is hillarious.

The China girls. Still in the process of getting to know them better. But for now, we just
talk when we are waiting for the next class and say Hi whenever we see each other.

There is this Singaporean dude and he just got out from the army. He looks like a chinleh. Well thought he was quite cute but now, blerghhh. He acts like a smart alec. Maybe it's just me being prejudice but still. Blerghhh.

So yup thats it, people from my class. And oh yea, thinking of transfering to Monash next year but I am not too sure about it just yet. So keep me in your prayers (:
Until the next post, be safe and God bless.

2 comments:

Alyssa Lee said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself! :D So cute, you have a different grp of friends for different purposes. Heeh.

Complicated mind said...

Hey you! Ahaha. Yea. It's different from you girls. And that way I get to mix around too (:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase