26 June 2009

Loving someone.

This is one thing I don't understand. People nowadays are allowed to marry whoever they want or rather love. At least most of us has that freedom. We get to choose who we want to marry but yet more and more people are getting divorce. Why is this happening? Isn't it a bit ironic to hear how much someone say they love their husband or wife but ends up getting divorce. Promise to love them forever and say other things like they will never leave each others side until the day that they die. But when something bad happens, all they do is point fingers at each other. Somehow anger steps in and overcomes the feeling of love. Then fighting occurs and they end up fighting so much that there comes a point where neither of them gives a damn anymore. But I often wonder what happened to the love they had for each other? Does love disappear that easily? What happened to forever?Well some of our family friends are going through some marital problems and they seem like they are together just for the sake of their kids. Honestly I feel like screaming at them and maybe that will wake them up. Firstly, they weren't forced to marry each other. They chose their life partner themselves. They fell in love but somehow after getting married they end up hating each other. Worse still, they don't even care about each other anymore. People often don't realise what they actually have until the day they loose it. Very often people say, I should have done this, I should have done that , I should have say said this, I should have said that but sadly these thoughts often comes after that person is no longer on this earth. Isn't it a little too late to regret or to express such thoughts. Does it really take death to make someone realise about how they feel? Is that the only time people find it suitable to forgive a person after they have left the earth? I don't understand. They are blessed enough to be able to marry someone they love. Some people aren't that blessed to have someone they love and some people loose their love ones to death. Why can't they see that they should appreciate every minute they have together. Instead of wasting it on fighting and hurting each other. Life is short and it is too short to waste it on those arguments. Love with all your heart and live life as if there is no tomorrow. This is a reminder to us that we should marry the one that we truly love and learn how to tolerate each others differences. And most of all make sure we never stop communicating with each other cause if communication stops, it means no turning back. Don't end up regretting at the end because it will be too late. That is all I have got to say so goodnight everbody.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase