14 March 2009

Frustration.

I find it rather funny how someone can live on with life even after they have destroyed another person's life. It's funny how someone can actually claim that they love someone and break up with them the next day. It's funny how people can promise to love that person forever and ends up hating them. Honestly things are so funny that I can't even laugh about it. I am confused about how I feel. I moved on with my life but yet I still dwell in the past. My past is still haunting me everyday and I can't help but compare the guy that I use to like and the guy that I like now. Something is stopping me from trusting my instinct and judgment about him a.k.a the new guy that I like. Another friend of mine likes him and I am worried that I will get hurt again. That is why I keep looking for his flaws to make sure that I don't fall for him deeply. Once upon a time, I opened my heart and trusted with all my heart but I ended up hurt. How can I be sure that this time, it will be different? Someone else already likes him and I am not sure whether I want to get involve in this. I can't hear myself speak anymore. My heart races every time he comes near and I can't control it. Stupid feelings why can't they just fade away? He is so annoying! Every time I get a picture of a beautiful moment, he destroys it by doing something really stupid. Fine I am gonna admit that I get Jealous every time he calls her and ask about her. I can't stop this crazy mind of mine from wondering about the possibilities that he likes her. I get jealous when he rubs another girls back. I get jealous coz I am an unreasonable girl! Right Nantanaa? Anyways I am glad you got started with your blog :) Gotta go talk to that bitch of mine. Tata.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 A breathing soul. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase