The master of all website to get information that you need.
I know, I admit it, I am a stalker.
BUT only a certain people and I don't do it often okay.
Anyway, I saw some photos of him in another friends page and he was playing some game.
Holding on to another girls hand.
I wonder what game was that?
I want to know cause I also want to play that game with him :)
Ahahahah. Just joking ^.^
I feel like punching that girl.
Ahahah. Just joking also ^.^
And maybe kick her.
Ahahaha. I am soo full of jokes today.
And No la, I am not jealous!
Not jealous at all!
Come on, I am better than that!
Still not jealous.
Okayyyy....fine, MAYBE just a little.
Cruel thoughts creeping into my head. Hehe.
I better get going, it's safer that way.
Byeee!
0 comments:
Post a Comment